Moving on up in the production game? Looking for some quality drums to take you from amateur to pro?
We have rammed five of our critically acclaimed kits into one ultimate package - so you can get 5 of our world famous drum sample packs at a huge 39% discount - that is a $64 saving!
If this is going to be your first purchase with us, then this is going to be an awesome way to pick up five of the best sound sets available on the market at a discount of $64 off their RRP.
Here is what you get in the pack:
- Ultimate Johnny Juliano Drum Kit (Worth $29) - A top producer shares his drum sounds in this huge collection
- Mike Kalombo Sample Collection (Worth $29) - So so def major label producer with his own personal sound collection
- Industry Standard Drum Samples (Worth $29) - A powerful collection of radio ready, industry standard drum samples
- Anno Domini Drum Kit (Worth $47) - Soundclick super-producer with one of our highest rated drum kits
- 150 Hip Hop Drum Breaks (Worth $29) - Sampled from vinyl - as used by Just Blaze
"You'll be able to find some solid drums in these kits no matter if you're just starting out or you've been collecting and creating drums for years. All it takes is that one sound to spark new creativity. Definitely something to have in your production toolkit."
saintjoe - SoundsAndGear.com & MaschineTutorials.com
About the engineers behind our drum sample packs:
The sound engineers who work on our samples are the real heroes who work behind the scenes for big named producers, taking their music and crafting and polishing it into what you hear on the radio. Our engineers know good drum samples - and it is likely that the same producers behind our world leading kits are the same producers who worked on your favourite rap album or club hit. Our kits come with those years of experience in what makes a cutting edge drum sound - so you simply slip these into your tracks and avoid paying thousands of dollars in mixing fees - you can now get that radio ready sound with our kits.
How Can I Place My Order?